- Due dates will be assigned but it is difficult as a teacher of art to stick to them. Students all work at different speeds and I am not one to rush a student who is working daily and doing their personal best on an assignment. Art class requires a lot of time management, balancing your time with the assignments given.
- All work can be redone to improve your grade. Work can only be redone durning the quarter it was assigned.
- If you want to dispute a grade the artwork must be present at the time of your inquiry.
- Assignment/information is available on this website and through Google Classroom.
- Always check your MiStar, there might be a note there or on Google Classroom regarding your assignment.
- If you receive 2 points for your assignment it means you are missing part of the assignment. Please check the website and resubmit the missing pieces ASAP.
- It is your responsibility to make sure all of your turned in work has a grade. Don't assume because you turned it in it has been graded.