Self Evaluation - CTL
This rubric is a self evaluation of your contributions throughout the quarter. You are to think about how you assisted with PSA’s, posters (NOT locker), ideas, research, organization, and overall work on all of the service projects. This Rubric doesn’t reflect the locker poster, keynotes and other graded work on my MiStar (for this quarter).
Add up your score and multiple it by 10 that is the letter grade you feel you have earned.
To earn a “1” or “2” in citizenship a student must:
- Follow school and class rules.
- Listen and follow directions carefully.
- Act cooperatively and courteously to all others, even if they are perceived as different.
- Exhibit good behavior for guest teachers, and be helpful toward students/teachers.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, be a good example and use class time constructively.
- Demonstrate safe and appropriate behavior during lab activities.
- Participate/volunteer in class activities; ask appropriate questions.
- Not receive more than one detention for the same infraction.
- *Not receive an in/out-of-school suspension for the same infraction.